I have over 15 years experience in Financial Services and hold a wide range of industry qualifications including the Diploma in Financial Planning.
Based in Northwood, I provide Wealth Management advice to clients both within the City, and more widely throughout the South East of England.
Some of the areas I advise on include:
Services For individuals
- Planning for your future retirement and taking the right decisions at retirement
- Putting in place suitable protection for yourself and your family
- Safeguarding your wealth
- Investing for capital growth or income - perhaps for a specific purpose such as funding school fees or university costs, or to build for long term security
- Preserving the value of your estate for future generations by minimising tax liability now and on death (estate planning)
- Planning your finances to cope with changes in your circumstances.
Services For businesses
- Protecting key employees
- Providing employee benefits
- Auto-enrolment and pension provision for employees
I provide a wide range of services whether you are looking to build, grow, protect or preserve your wealth.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.